Autofutures® Forecaster is a sophisticated part-level forecasting and reporting tool designed for automotive suppliers. Autofutures® Forecaster creates a relationship between components you produce and the Autofutures® forecast to provide you with a picture of your business that incorporates the most current industry outlook. Forecaster captures market and component application data grouped according to your needs, whether by part number, customer, manufacturing facility, or other. The system enables a view of two years of historical production data and five years of forecasted projections. You can see the data organized monthly, quarterly, or annually, in units or dollars. All changes to these parameters are processed instantly, in real time.
Using Autofutures® Forecaster, your entire organization can work to a production forecast based on a uniform set of assumptions. Revenue projections, capacity needs, sales goals, and organization-wide growth initiatives are easily tracked and reported against. The benefits are widespread:
- Easy-to-access information for managing customer accounts, new business award activity, and prospective opportunities.
- Provides detail on customer and program sales, price reduction movement, and sales activity by business unit or sales manager.
- Provides a uniform, concise reporting of sales history and forecast in the format needed to most effectively manage your business.
- Tracks booked business, awarded business and targeted business based upon probability level, enabling an accounting of quoted to actual production volumes.
- Ties sales revenue projections to an independent, non-customer-driven forecast.
- Automates price reduction request impact assessments – easily see what effect a proposed price reduction will have on your sales revenue.
- Provides a means of bridging your actuals to your forecast.
- Comprehensive reporting tools, including hundreds of reports for sales tracking, revenue forecasting, capacity planning, scenario analysis, and more.
- Gathers and tracks detailed information on releases, shipments, actuals, and projections for part volumes.
- Provides forecast information that can be easily applied to machine load management.
With Autofutures® Forecaster, you will finally be able to track and manage your sales and production data in real time. You gain greater reliability in your forecasting framework, and a better basis for developing sales strategies and making decisions. Autofutures® Forecaster provides consistent reporting tools designed to support all facets of your organization from executive management to the plant floor. You can dedicate your resources to managing your business rather than chasing data. Powered by Autofutures®. Managed by you.