Autofutures® North America
IRN has received wide recognition for producing Autofutures®, one of the most consistently accurate light vehicle production forecasts in North America, an important feat as the industry has become more volatile. It’s more than a forecast, it’s an intelligent look at North American vehicle production.
The Data You Need
- Five-year production forecast for all light vehicles assembled in the US, Canada, and Mexico
- Sortable and searchable by OEM, platform, nameplate, segment, and plant location
- Engine and transmission installations available as an add-on to the vehicle forecast subscription
The Way You Need It
- Delivered in our popular AF Live format, where subscribers log in to access the most recent forecast via the Internet, and also in hard copy on a quarterly basis
- Data can be viewed by calendar year or model year, and in annual, quarterly or monthly increments
- Updated monthly in electronic form and quarterly in hard copy
- Microsoft Office-compliant, so you can copy and paste forecast data into an Excel spreadsheet, or create charts in our software and copy/paste them directly into PowerPoint or Word.
With Added Value and Insight
IRN has been publishing a light vehicle forecast for automotive suppliers for more than 25 years, and we’ve learned a great deal along the way about what companies need in order to be able to make good business decisions. In addition to the core forecast data, subscribers receive a wealth of other information and analysis, including:
• Product life cycle information
• Comprehensive OE plant notes
• Detailed platform reports
• Sales & inventory analysis
• Periodic special topics
Best of all, if you have a question on the data, just pick up the phone and call, or send us a quick e-mail. One of the differentiating features of IRN’s service is the availability of IRN staff members to assist you in using the data we provide. Through phone calls, e-mail alerts, articles, and presentations, IRN will keep you notified of changes or updates in the industry and how they may affect your business. For more information or to find out how to get started, visit the Contact Us page.